Display message to multiple receiversquestion

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:56 am in Feature Requests

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Niki Admin

Re: Display message to multiple receivers

I agree! Group texting would be awesome!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
gokuo

Perhaps you don't understand what we mean by Group Texting.

For example in apps like WhatsApp, you can create a messaging thread with multiple recipients who can all respond to the group. This group thread is separate from individual message threads to the same people. For example, I have an individual thread with my wife and many group threads (messages) with other friends which include my wife. Right now, AirDroid does not seem to support group thread/messages, and in the US at least, this is a major product REQUIREMENT for mass adoption. If you don't support this option, you will not gain mass traction in the US.
gokuo
gokuo

Niki
I agree! Group texting would be awesome!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Perhaps you don't understand what we mean by Group Texting.

In apps like WhatsApp, you can create a messaging thread with multiple recipients who can all respond to the group. This groupthread is separate from individual message threads to the same people. For example, I have an individual thread with my wife and many group threads (messages) with other friends which include my wife. Right now, AirDroid does not seem to support group thread/messages. The group messages are mixed into the individual thread with my wife. I would also like to send texts out to the groups through AirDroid. I do multiple group texts a day, every single day.

In the US at least, this is a major product REQUIREMENT for mass adoption if you intend to compete with MightyText and PushBullet. If you don't support this option, you will not gain traction in the US.

Steve
gokuo
Justin Willhite

+1 for group messaging. Managing people and conversations is something I do all day every day, so this would be an awesome feature.
Justin Willhite
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 32