Enable Lock/Unlock (Power Button) Access on Air Mirror

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Should the Power Button be accessible through AirMirror (if at all it is possible)?

Yes
(4) 100%
No
(0) 0%
Not Possible, Bro
(0) 0%
Leave it up to the Gods (Developers)
(0) 0%

Total votes : 4
Paritosh Sonpal
OP

Enable Lock/Unlock (Power Button) Access on Air Mirror

I discovered the wonder called AirDroid just 2 days back. I got really impressed with the Air Mirror feature. However, I just realized that a huge loophole exists in this wonderful technology, with regards to accessibility. By that I wish to point out the fact that there is no option/feature to access the Power Button of my phone through my Laptop. This simply means that I cannot open my locked phone using my Laptop, nor can I lock my phone's screen.

I would like to request the developers to take heed of this humble fan's problem, and find a solution to this simple yet complicated issue (if at all it is possible), so that said fan can take complete advantage of this wonderful technology.

Thank You.
Paritosh Sonpal
Niki Admin

Re: Enable Lock/Unlock (Power Button) Access on Air Mirror

I discovered the wonder called AirDroid just 2 days back. I got really impressed with the Air Mirror feature. However, I just realized that a huge loophole exists in this wonderful technology, with regards to accessibility. By that I wish to point out the fact that there is no option/feature to access the Power Button of my phone through my Laptop. This simply means that I cannot open my locked phone using my Laptop, nor can I lock my phone's screen.

I would like to request the developers to take heed of this humble fan's problem, and find a solution to this simple yet complicated issue (if at all it is possible), so that said fan can take complete advantage of this wonderful technology.

Thank You.

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We're pleasure that you like our application,we've got it and will keep you posted if there's anything new.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Niki
Admin
Wieprzek

Re: Enable Lock/Unlock (Power Button) Access on Air Mirror

It would be really useful when i play music on my phone. Its plugged in to speakers, but i dont want it to be permanently lighted up, so unlock it, change the song, lock it back.
Wieprzek
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 31