Schedule sms messages?

Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:32 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Mille
OP

Schedule sms messages?

Would be awesome to be able to schedule sms messages to people through the web gui
Steve Lef likes this post.
Mille
KounRiver

Title

Would also LOVE this feature.
KounRiver
LVHAlfons

Title

@Mille @digigidy
Thanks for your feedback. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take this into consideration and will try to add this feature in future updates. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
Nicholas Wech

Re: Schedule sms messages?

@Mille @digigidy
Thanks for your feedback. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take this into consideration and will try to add this feature in future updates. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid Image
It's been 3 years. Are there no plans to add this?
2 people like this post.
Nicholas Wech
Kenny James

It's been 3 years. Are there no plans to add this?

I wonder if they are pointedly ignoring this feature request at this point. If so, I'd personally prefer it if they would just say there is no intention of releasing this feature, so people waiting on it can pursue alternative solutions (in the event that they have been holding off on paying for a service that might fill this niche).

As a new user, and interested customer prospect, I am also curious if this is an intended feature, or if AirDroid (currently) has no intention of supporting this in the future.

Regards,
Engaged User(s)
Kenny James
Steve Lef

Is there a compelling reason as to why adding a scheduled sms/mms capability was NEVER addressed??
Steve Lef
Jesse

Damn, this would be AWESOME
Jesse
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz