Messenger to Airdroid web

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:15 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
iram

Re: Messenger to Airdroid web

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you mean you didn't see this checkbox on the phone when you click screenshot icon on AirDroid Web?

And is it happened recently or always asked for permission ?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
yes, on my new oppo f7 mobile its always asked permission for screen shot and i cant c checkbox " dont asked again "..
iram
Niki Admin

yes, on my new oppo f7 mobile its always asked permission for screen shot and i cant c checkbox " dont asked again "..
You can't Checkbox it because OPPO's system doesn't allow you to do this, you must get permission every time you use it. Oppo does this for user's security settings.
Niki
Admin
Roger

Do you have any feedback / solution for the subjected question
Roger
Niki Admin

For us mobiles are not allowed inside office due to restrictions.. so if these features are included I can access these from my desktop without missing anything.. and can be connected to friends each time.

We're sorry that so far we will not add Whatsapp App and Facebook messenger to the desktop page.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.
Niki
Admin
iram

Niki wrote:
Why screenshot always asked for permission to access on oppo f7
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you mean you didn't see this checkbox on the phone when you click screenshot icon on AirDroid Web?

And is it happened recently or always asked for permission ?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,

Dear Sir,

Airdroid is not working properly from Oppo F7, when I am connecting through my PC to Oppo F7, Within two minutes is dicconnected on both network data and wifi.

iram
iram

Please let me know which latest mobile have this feature while taking screenshot it will not asked access permission again and again , like what i habe before in my oppo mirror 5, i want to know which latest mobile having this facility.. does vivo 9 have this facility
iram
Niki Admin

Please let me know which latest mobile have this feature while taking screenshot it will not asked access permission again and again , like what i habe before in my oppo mirror 5, i want to know which latest mobile having this facility.. does vivo 9 have this facility

You can use Huawei or Samsungļ¼Œ I'am not should whether vivo 9 have this facility.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 51