Dual Sim Support.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 pm in Feature Requests

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: Dual Sim Support.

Oh yeah, dual SIM would be great.

Anyway, I use Xiaomi and starting from MIUMI 8, there's an awesome feature called Dual Apps. I can run two AirDroid installation with different account. Maybe, if selecting which SIM Card to send SMS is hard to do, maybe AirDroid can give us flexibility to select which SIM Card is the default card, that would be enough.

So in my Xiaomi, I can choose SIM Card 1 is the default card for AirDroid installation 1, and choose SIM Card 2 for 2nd AirDroid installation.

Thank you soo much in advanced. Really love this app!

Hi your voice has been heard. We are still making evaluation about it. Please kindly wait
Lillian
Admin
BTony7

I am a huge fan of airdrop but I'm disappointed that it doesn't support two SIM cards at a time. Because of 2 SIM cards, I can have multiple phone numbers. They don't affect battery performance. Please consider adding DUAL SIM support to AirDroid. I have redmi 3s phone (features: http://techwayz.com/xiaomi-redmi-3s-flipkart/ ) which has 2 SIM card slots and I want to use AirDroid with it. I don't like the Mi Phone manager. Airdroid has many features and it is the best mobile phone software of all times.
BTony7
Christian Drey

I need this! using Samsung Galaxy S8 dual sim
Christian Drey
Niki Admin

I need this! using Samsung Galaxy S8 dual sim

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far dual SIM is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
mayur

Will Airdroid help me to cast videos on PC that I'm playing on my Android device? I've recently installed a Movie app for Android that I want to cast on my PC. Is it possible?
mayur
Niki Admin

Will Airdroid help me to cast videos on PC that I'm playing on my Android device? I've recently installed app for Android that I want to cast on my PC. Is it possible?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can use Airmirror feature in AirDroid to mirror your phone screen on computer. Please check this post to see how to do it.

[Help & FAQ] Use AirMirror in Non-Rooted Way
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16684&from=top%20questions

Please make sure that you have login desktop AirDroid and Android AirDroid with same account before you use AirMirror.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Mavic

Hello, I am curious. Is it possible I send this app through file sharing apps like Xender and have it work on an Android TV BOX?
Mavic
Niki Admin

Hello, I am curious. Is it possible I send this app through file sharing apps like Xender and have it work on an Android TV BOX?
Which feature do you want to use in the Android TV Box?
Niki
Admin
Abolfazl

i need this :(
Abolfazl
Niki Admin

i need this Image
Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far daul sim is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 54