Allow SMSs to have new lines by pressing Enter. Create new shortcut to send SMS.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

camslice
OP

Allow SMSs to have new lines by pressing Enter. Create new shortcut to send SMS.

At the moment if you press enter it's a shortcut to send the SMS. It would be great if you could use the enter key to create new lines in your SMS. Then create a new shortcut for sending the SMS, eg: Ctrl-enter
camslice

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

tanyarae

Title

I quite like this feature if im honest...
I have never found the need to press enter in a txt...

My opinion only of course just my pinch of salt...

Cheers
tanyarae

Notice:

mslm

Title

Fair point, but it's an inaccurate implementation of the native functionality.

If you type a message using an Android phone you can add blank lines by pressing enter, so I think this functionality should be replicated by the application.
Cheers
mslm

Notice:

cathy

Title

I agree about request: I usually use new lines in long SMS to let them more readible, but in AirDroid (useful especially for long SMS!) I often send half message...Maybe a simple option to choose Enter effect...
cathy

Notice:

cathy

Title

cathy

Notice:

cathy

Title

cathy

Notice:

cathy

Title

cathy

Notice:

cathy

Title

Sorry for multiple messages: it gave a long page error after sending (and I thought it was not a successful one).I don't know how to delete them (I have deleted the text in duplicates to make it more clear).
cathy

Notice:

NikiZnn

Title

+1
NikiZnn

Notice:

lenni8983

Title

Well, shift + enter gives multiple lines
lenni8983
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26264 posts

7438 threads

Members: 189647

Latest Member: sujan

Online: 6