Change default upload path

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
NokkonWud
OP

Change default upload path

When I try and upload files from the homescreen (http://web.airdroid.com/) it has the file upload path as: SD Card/airdroid/upload (seen here: http://prntscr.com/1jws7c).
Is there any way to change this default upload folder? I've had a look and couldn't see it, but it seems like it's too obvious to overlook so I'm assuming it's just be being blind.

Thanks,
Karl.
NokkonWud
EarleneG1

Title

+1 for this feature request.
EarleneG1
LynnMeans

Title

ditto +1
LynnMeans
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your suggestion. We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will take these into consideration and try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
neogeo

Title

I agree. Also it is interesting to note that you can search and edit files on the SD card/s but can't connect to these other files/ directories to DL/UL from them from the control panel..
neogeo
watergroup11

Title

just love this app btw - removed all traces of samsung bloatware within 1 day of installing airdroid!

I joined just to add my voice to this feature request - ideally it would be device specific as well (as some devices don't have an external SD card (shame on you amazon!)

another feature request would be to have silent option instead of beeps and whistles when connecting. I don't mind but it seems to irritate the hell out of some :)
watergroup11
LVHAlfons

Title

@nevillejames,
Sorry that I don't quite understand you. Would you please tell us more details about this?

@dave_m,

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll try to make improvements in future updates.

As to your second request, you may disable it by:
Open AirDroid app > go to "Settings" > turn off "Notification icon" & "Notification sound". Try if this works.
LVHAlfons
marchregret48

Title

+1 for this feature
marchregret48
sam373b

Title

+1. My #1 use case for airdroid is uploading music to my phone from my various computers. Being able to always upload to the External SD \ Music folder would save me many clicks! :)>-
sam373b
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 60