Automatic Reconnect

Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:55 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

RamJammin
OP

Automatic Reconnect

I use AirDroid at work, I sit at my desk on the computer for 80% of my day, but the other 20% I have to leave the office and walk up to the office next door where I do IT support for them. Whenever I leave the Wi-Fi for my office my phone automatically disconnects and the AirDroid app kills itself. It would be cool if AirDroid could automatically reconnect it self when I enter the same Wi-Fi network again.
Great Job AirDroid
RamJammin

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

abhijeetreddy
#1

Title

I get to use this on PC & ipad. Windows allow multiple open programs and it does not reset unlike in ipad. Hope that airdroid does not have to reset each time I open a program on ipad.
abhijeetreddy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26404 posts

7578 threads

Members: 195158

Latest Member: Aaroh

Online: 26