Play music on device

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
bartek
OP

Play music on device

if you have music system with usb support it should be nice to be able change current song via web interface.i think it is possible using single intent
bartek
relive

Title

I'm not sure what you mean by the usb support, but I would just like the ability to use the web interface to play sound on my device. Would be nice to be able to just connect my phone to my stereo, and control playback from my computer.
relive
Toxus

Title

that was the main idea
Toxus
prb

Title

I also second this. I currently have my phone hooked up to speakers on the other side of the room and having the ability to control playback would be fantastic. Just a simple Previous, Play/Pause, Next control interface would be good for the time being.
Remote Web Desktop (competing application) has the ability to select songs to play on the phone one at a time, but in order to do so it will stop the currently playing music application and open up another player, perhaps Remote Web Desktop's own. This requires you to constantly choose new songs once another is finished and gets rather annoying.
prb
relive

Title

Could this be enhanced to generally being able to controll apps through airdroid? I'd like to bee able to control Just Player, so I can stream sound to my phone.
relive
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 31