Remote Control Droid Desktop/Screen

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
solid71
OP

Remote Control Droid Desktop/Screen

Is there a way to remote control my Droid Scree/Desktop via Airdroid on my PC?
solid71
evo109

Title

it will be the cherry on top of the cake
evo109
muratdur

Title

+1 here. No other app works for me, and being able to use AirDroid to do this would be amazingly good.
Please. Bring it here.

:D
muratdur
vukpopovic1

Title

They say it´s possible to stream the screen nearly in real-time, but I cannot find this feature anywhere. Airdroid, where can I find it?
vukpopovic1
LVHAlfons

Title

AirDroid now do not support remote control Droid Scree/Desktop .
If your device has been rooted, then you may try "Screenshoot" feature. You can see the operations of your device on the web browser nearly in real-time.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

This might not be part of the plan now. But we will take this into consideration and try to add this in future updates. Feel free to contact us if you have any awesome ideas. :)
LVHAlfons
RobbinWin

Title

Remote desktop control of the phone is a very desired feature. Why is it "not a part of the plan now"? Yesterday I forgot my cellphone at work. And I had alarm set up, which normally wakes me up at 7:15AM. But today my alarm was "waking up" my office colleagues, which was very annoying to them for the whole duration of alarm sound, which is 10 minutes. If I could silence or cancel alarm remotely to avoid this in future, that would be great.
RobbinWin
kentnicklloyd

Title

I've used 3cx for this wich essentialy does the same as airdroid but i'm a real big fan off airdroid so i would love this feature on airdroid
best idea would be just a remote desktop button and then a display within the airdroid interface
kentnicklloyd
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. We've gathered your feature request and will try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 71