Music Improvements

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
chargersfan420
OP

Music Improvements

First of all, love the app. Great work!

I'm finding the music features to be lacking, and a bit buggy. Here is the problem I have:
- upload an album. It will typically upload in track number order if your music files are organized.
- the display usually shows files in descending date modified, which means you're looking at the list of tracks backwards on the album. (It would be nice to sort by track number!)
- type in the name of an album into search to narrow down the list (because there is no other way to filter the view to just one album - a sidebar where you could list just albums would be great!)
- click on "date modified" to get it back into a proper track number order
- put a checkmark next to all of the files on the album and press the play button on the first one.
- at this point, it will play the first song. When the first song is finished, one of two things will happen:
- either it will attempt to play the next song and fail, giving you an error message: "file type not supported" (once for each track you have selected)
- or it will try to play the previous track instead of the next one. (why would it do that?)

It should be noted that the file type IS supported, because if you try to play that song, it works fine. It just doesn't flow to the next song properly.

It would also be great if you could have some sort of a playlist view you could add songs to, or use saved playlist files.

Using V2.0.5.1. Thanks for listening!
chargersfan420
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your suggestion. We will look into this and try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any awesome ideas. Please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
BarengOB

Title

I agree with these feature requests. I might be shooting for the sky here, but it'd be nice to also see the following:
Have selectable columns in List View, including filename and mp3 tag propertiesBe able to edit mp3 tags
Actually be able to scrub the current song. It has the green scrub bar, but it's "read only" to show the current position in the song.Manually set album art in Grid View. I have several albums, that although the folder has multiple album art images, Grid View still just shows the generic "white CD" image.Have two modes for the player: mini mode (as is currently), or large mode that shows album art and larger controls.
BarengOB
LVHAlfons

Title

@istrasci
Thanks for your suggestions. We've taken these down and will try to make improvements in Music module in future updates. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 26