SMS with Textra

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
jordan042
OP

SMS with Textra

I use Textra as my default SMS/MMS app. When I send text messages through AirDroid, they don't show up as sent in Textra. Do I have to use the default messaging app, or is there some way to make this work
jordan042
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback. We've tested this and the SMS sent via AirDroid shows up in Textra and the SMS module of device. Would you tell us more details about your issue?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback.
1. Textra might save SMS in their own database so that deleting messages in AirDroid web desktop does not delete from Textra module.

2. The message icon on your stock app/textra belongs to another app and AirDroid will not interfer in other apps.

Hope this clarify your questions :)
LVHAlfons
davidrlord

Title

I too am experiencing the issue and think I can identify the cause... Textra is an SMS replacement app so when it is used without the stock SMS/MMS app the sent messages are never picked up by the stock db. I have sent Textra a support request regarding this issue as it is an issue for them, not AirDroid. I will post their response. :)
davidrlord
LVHAlfons

Title

@BrianT
Thanks for the info. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
aubrie_ernst

Title

Hi,
I got the same issue with this app. Textra don't have my sent messages. And don't really know why, I deleted all the sms applications and keep this one the default one.

Any idea ?
aubrie_ernst
BrodieCar

Title

I have the same issue also using Textra for messaging. If I've been using Airdroid for sending/receiving SMS, I can see received messages in Textra but not sent. Unfortunately until this is resolved I won't be using Airdroid for messaging, but I'd really like to!
BrodieCar
CrystleRh

Title

Another Textra user here as well. I really wish it worked with AirDroid. Anyone have an update/work around?
CrystleRh
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 87