Explain why I have to open the airdroid app before i can use it remotely?

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:01 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@CHINHS @periklis @MurdocNicalls
Have you set any power saving mode on your device? One possible cause is that "power saving mode" will cut off the network connection on your device. And would you please try other networks to see if the issue still remains?
LVHAlfons
OliverTTM

Title

Sometimes when i know i will not use my smartphones a couple hours. But mostly it's in "normal" mode. Doesn't make a difference. And as i know with "power saving on" the network connection does not get cut.
I tried different networks too, even without wifi (4G and so on).
This problem is always there and i have no idea why. After you lunched this feature (start airdroid with remote connection) it worked a couple month pretty well and then this...but I have not changed what could have caused.
OliverTTM
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi MurdocNicalls,
We've found a bug about this issue and it will be fixed in next update :) Hope it can solve your problem.
LVHAlfons
RXTDelora

Title

Hi,
I'm not feeling quite as vitriolic as some of the ways people have expressed their frustration, but I also have this problem. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my push service. Started after upgrading to Android 4.3.

Looking forward to the update and happy to attach any requested logs/about screens etc.
RXTDelora
OliverTTM

Title

I can't believe it..I'm so glad to hear that! I look forward to the update =D, hope it does fix the issue.
Thank you!
OliverTTM
evoogd

Title

supposedly fixed in 2.0.7, but still doesn't work reliably for me in 2.0.7.2. It randomly works, but for the most part, I have to open airdroid on the phone before connection is established. This worked flawlessly before the last airdroid update :/
evoogd
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi vbz,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. : (

We are aware of this and are busy fixing this. We've made some fixes on the server, would you please try again? And now we are checking if we can make any improvements on AirDroid app.
LVHAlfons
evoogd

Title

Hi Coffee_Administrator, whatever magic you've made on the server side seemed to have done the trick!! Thanks for looking into this issue so quickly!
evoogd
RSCLeandr

Title

Hi there.
My wife and I are both running version 2.0.8.

She has connection problems and often need to start the app manually before she can connect.

Also in settings, push option says "disconnected". I have no such problems and mine says "connected".

How can I fix this?

Best Regards,
Mads
RSCLeandr
LVHAlfons

Title

@madsskov,
Do you two use the same computer?

Would you please run the test here and send us the report: http://tr.airdroid.com/
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 30