Additional pricing options

Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Deschions
OP

Additional pricing options

Here's hoping the developers see this, because I'd love to give them money. =P
I absolutely LOVE the idea of this app, and it could easily become one of those can't-live-without apps. USB cables tend to disappear in my apartment, so it'd be wonderful to choose laziness (and not moving from my bed) instead of spending a half hour figuring out which roommate borrowed my phone charger or where the cat decided to hide her new toy. I almost upgraded to premium within minutes, but there's a problem: you only offer a time-based subscription model (as in, per-month or per-year). Those kind of plans always make me feel like I "have" to use whatever service I'm buying, just to get my money's worth. If you'd offer a data usage subscription (2GB is $X, 10GB is $Y, and so on), where there's no expiration date -- just use what you bought until you run out, then buy more -- I'd purchase that in a second. Please consider this model, and thanks for reading.
Deschions
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Deschions,
Thanks for your suggestion. Our product team will take this into consideration and will try to make improvements in future updates. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 77