Push Notifications to Desktop.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:47 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
mgsfan
OP

Push Notifications to Desktop.

I've started to make heavy use of tab groups in Firefox recently, and I tend to miss messages when I'm working in a tab group that does not have AirDroid open in it.

Since I doubt that AirDroid is going to get a chrome app extension anytime soon, would it be feasible to support push notifications to Windows desktops in the near future?

Bonus: if the visual popup notification on the desktop also made an audible signal, that would be even more fantastic!!
mgsfan
AndresLew

Title

Same here. It would be very nice to see notification that I received an sms while I have Firefox minimalized and for example I'm sending an email or listening to music :)

Greetings!
AndresLew
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi mgsfan,
Thanks for your suggestion. Our team will take this into consideration and try to add this in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions about AirDroid, please let us know :)

BTW, "AirDroid Notifier" you mentioned is developed by one of our dear users. Thanks to his/her work :)
LVHAlfons
RTXRyan

Title

An easy solution I have found for this is to install Push Bullet and then turn on the desktop notification mirroring. Works like a charm!
RTXRyan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 18