+1 For using apps through AirDroid

Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
kyoo
OP

+1 For using apps through AirDroid

Is this possible at all, or still working on it? I'd like to be able to run stuff like kakao and google hangouts etc through my web browser.
kyoo
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi kyoo,
Thanks for your suggestion. AirDroid now do not support this. But we will try to make improvements in future updates.
LVHAlfons
QuincySad

Title

actually, when i recently purchased an airdroid annual subscription, i just assumed that this is exactly what airdorid offered, at a minimum, the type of interface kyoo linked to (QS (v7/v8)) which would allow the user to not only view his/her android display exactly how it was on a pc, but also allow the user to manipulate his/her android device from a pc as if he/she was in front of the android device. heck, this is something i could do years ago with my lg slide phones without a hitch. needless to say i'm tremendously disappointed that this can't be with airdorid, nor can applications such as pandora even be launched/controlled using airdroid. heck, as far as i can tell, airdroid doesn't offer much more than apps such as snappea, which is free.
QuincySad
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi aeneas1,
Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry that AirDroid now do not support controlling other apps on AirDroid web desktop. We will try to make improvements in future updates.

Would you please tell us more details about your expectation on AirDroid so that we can make improvements in future updates?
LVHAlfons
root6act

Title

Aeneas... didn't you read the description prior to purchasing? While I think this is a great feature, if it is what I was solely looking for in an app I would have read to make sure it existed before purchasing.

I agree, it would be great to control other aspects of your device through airdroid as if it was a remote desktop type of situation.
root6act
LVHAlfons

Title

@vbz @brwebster614
Thanks for your suggestion.

We are now looking into this. Hope we can make some more useful features for you.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 13