AirDroid 3 on linux desktop

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:05 pm in Feature Requests

page 5 / 11 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 >> go to
Interaccess

Title

+1 for Linux desktop. Without Linux, no Android.
Interaccess
vividart

Title

Airdroid is almost useless to me without a Linux desktop. Please help!
vividart
vividart

Title

I get the following message when starting the browser version of
AirDroid: "The email and password combination is incorrect". I'm
using Debian Linux and running Iceweasel (Firefox) for Debian and
logged into Airdroid.com.

I have several android devices but without an program for Linux,
AirDroid is useless to me.
vividart
hairextensions2015

Title

+1
hairextensions2015
vividart

Title

Since AirDroid does not work on Linux, I am using Ftp Server Pro ($0.99) on my Android devices and FileZilla on my Linux desktop. Works great! I transferred over 8GB to my phone and used the file manager that is installed on the Sprint S5 to move the files to my SD card. BTW, I think that many of the complaints about KitKat is overstated. The built in file manager is good and can write to the SD card.
vividart
vividart

Title

Loaded Chromium for Linux and AirDroid Extension. No problem connecting to my Samsung Tab 4 and no it looks good so far. Only reason for not using Chromium, in my opinion, is failure to run Adobe Flash Player. I've never been able to open iHart radio players in Chromium so I usually default to Iceweasel (Firefox).
vividart
stainedteeth2015s

Title

Trovo molto stupido che un device linux-based come android abbia supporto desktop per windows e non per linux! Per quanto mi riguarda airdroid è spazzatura proprio come windows!!!
stainedteeth2015s
AngelinaRo

Title

+1
Make it a paid version if you think you may lose money here. We will prove that the development time worth.
AngelinaRo
HannaHodgk

Title

+1 for linux client.
Web client is nice, however linux users are missing air-mirror and browserless desktop notifications.

It would be wise to write one cross platform code base, rather than a mac specific, and windows specific code base. You are self limiting your growth, greatly slowing development time and increasing your dev costs.

Thank you for an otherwise very shiny product. Good work
HannaHodgk
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 11 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 71