AirDroid 3 on linux desktop

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:05 pm in Feature Requests

page 10 / 11 << 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 >> go to
Jacob

Re: AirDroid 3 on linux desktop

+1 no other application can even do what airdroid does on linux. you'd have a huge portion of the market entirely to yourself.
Jacob
Jacob

+1 no other application can even do what airdroid does on linux. you'd have a huge portion of the market entirely to yourself.

and I would definitely consider premium if I were able to have consistent access on all of my devices. my linux laptop is the last remaining device.
Jacob
Jon

+1, Seems right that a Linux computer should interact with an Android.
Jon
Sick

+1 On a Linux client from me too. :)
Sick
Charlene Admin

Hi all, your voice has been heard. We will take it seriously into consideration. Thank you for your suggestion.:)
Fra likes this post.
Charlene
Admin
Dai Android

I'd love a Linux client. Has your consideration come to any conclusions?
Dai Android
Lillian Admin

I'd love a Linux client. Has your consideration come to any conclusions?

Hi, we are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! =)
Janne Granström likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
Janne Granström

Hi, we are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! =)
Are there any updates about the Linux client? at least we need notification mirroring for it. For file transfer we can use web client (at least for now).

And Airdroid team not needed to do it free, make that a premium feature first, I think that if people can get early updates for just premium accounts, lots of people are ready to switch from free to premium just for the updates :)

Thanks,
Janne
Janne Granström
vincentwetzel

+1 pretty please <3
vincentwetzel
martian

+1
Much needed
martian