SMS messaging themes

Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
gabkdlly
OP

SMS messaging themes

It would be nice if AirDroid's messaging application had more than one theme.  What I mean is, I would like to be able to control how messages are displayed.  Specifically, I would like to have a theme that showed messages in a very compact way.  The current theme has a LOT of white space which could be done away with if messages were allowed to stretch across the width of the window.  I would be willing to contribute to a crowd-funding campaigne to make this feature a reality.
gabkdlly
Coffee Admin

Re: SMS messaging themes

It would be nice if AirDroid's messaging application had more than one theme.  What I mean is, I would like to be able to control how messages are displayed.  Specifically, I would like to have a theme that showed messages in a very compact way.  The current theme has a LOT of white space which could be done away with if messages were allowed to stretch across the width of the window.  I would be willing to contribute to a crowd-funding campaigne to make this feature a reality. 

Thanks for your suggestion. Sorry that AirDroid now doesn't support this. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider this. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. 
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235567

Latest Member: Ramil Corcuera

Online: 133