Notifications filtering

Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
rubydreamer
OP

Notifications filtering

Any chance of adding an option to filter out certain notifications? (or maybe limit the time between them)

I have a battery app, that is MARVELOUS for keeping track of battery use, and has actually helped me extend battery life a good bit... Thing is, it does a "notification" like every 5-10 seconds, and thats annoying when not properly handled...

If I could filter that on airdroid, to only show that like every 10-15 mins, that would be AWESOME!

I'm sure many other users would love this option as well... And seeing as its on the windows (im sure the others could do easily as well) side, this should be VERY easy to work in to the free app...
rubydreamer
AirDroid_Coffee

Re: Notifications filtering

Any chance of adding an option to filter out certain notifications? (or maybe limit the time between them)

I have a battery app, that is MARVELOUS for keeping track of battery use, and has actually helped me extend battery life a good bit... Thing is, it does a "notification" like every 5-10 seconds, and thats annoying when not properly handled...

If I could filter that on airdroid, to only show that like every 10-15 mins, that would be AWESOME!

I'm sure many other users would love this option as well... And seeing as its on the windows (im sure the others could do easily as well) side, this should be VERY easy to work in to the free app... 

Customize the frequency of receiving notifications is not supported now. But you may block the notifications from that app. 

More detailed guide: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/portal/articles/1785920-how-to-block-notification-pop-ups-of-specific-apps-
AirDroid_Coffee
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani

Online: 43