Hidden files still waiting ...

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:35 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
tpambrun

Re: hidden Files

Hi,

When this feature will be release ?? It's been a long time now...
Coffee_Administrator
April 2014
Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Manage hidden files/folders are under development.

We'll try to bring it to you asap. Please kindly stay tuned :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid.
tpambrun
Pi DiBi

Hidden files still waiting ...

I purchased license premium for the short term and I think many would forever, if you develop the function
of hidden files ...
Thanks.
Pi DiBi
Coffee Admin

Re: Hidden files still waiting ...

You can now manage files with AirDroid app on your phone. Go to Files on AirDroid app > SD card > Tap the overflow icon on the upper right > Show hidden.

Feel free to let us know if you need more help.
Coffee
Admin
Tony Li

You can now manage files with AirDroid app on your phone. Go to Files on AirDroid app > SD card > Tap the overflow icon on the upper right > Show hidden.

Feel free to let us know if you need more help.

Hi Coffee,

This feature is only available on the phone. But how do I access those hidden files on my computer AirDroid or web AirDroid? Is this something to be developed? Thanks
Tony Li
Coffee Admin

Hi Coffee,

This feature is only available on the phone. But how do I access those hidden files on my computer AirDroid or web AirDroid? Is this something to be developed? Thanks

A feature needed to be developed :) We'll consider adding this. Thanks for the suggestion.
Coffee
Admin
tpambrun

Hello,

Have you made progress on this feature?
tpambrun
troels

Hi.

I just came back to Android and started using Airdroid again. I can't see or find any way to view hidden files via the web Airdroid interface. Is this still not implemented?
troels
Dim

Hello,

I have the latest version 4.1.7.0 and was checking if a feature to view hidden files within AirDroid Web has been implemented yet, or if I was just missing something?
Dim
Niki Admin

Hello,

I have the latest version 4.1.7.0 and was checking if a feature to view hidden files within AirDroid Web has been implemented yet, or if I was just missing something?

Hi,

We are sorry that so far these feature is not supported on Web AirDroid.

You can only view this hidden file on Android AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 70