AirDroid Mirror Still not Rooted

Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:39 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
csya.phung92
OP

AirDroid Mirror Still not Rooted

I was super excited to hear that my Samsung device is finally rooted and I can start using the mirror. Disappointed it still didn't work, it asked if i wanted to connect the mirror thing but on my computer it still shows the error message. I have uninstalled airdroid on both devices and reinstalled it hoping it would work. Is it because its with a different phone carrier? Does that have anything to do with it?
Attachments
Screenshot (37).png
csya.phung92
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid Mirror Still not Rooted

I was super excited to hear that my Samsung device is finally rooted and I can start using the mirror. Disappointed it still didn't work, it asked if i wanted to connect the mirror thing but on my computer it still shows the error message. I have uninstalled airdroid on both devices and reinstalled it hoping it would work. Is it because its with a different phone carrier? Does that have anything to do with it?AttachmentsImage

Is your device rooted? If it is rooted but you still can't use it, tell us more information here to help us troubleshoot: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15758
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235393

Latest Member: Arief

Online: 14