Dual Sim Support.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Baloo

Re: Dual Sim Support.

Again, another user who would greatly appreciate dual sim support.
Baloo
taguk

Dual SIM support, yes please
taguk
Guillaume

Hello!

Dual SIM, please!
Guillaume
Matthew

When I try to send an SMS from web.airdroid.com I just get the 'moving envelope' but the message never sends.

Is that because I'm using a dual SIM phone?

Matthew
Susan

Dual SIM phones have become popular especially with business users=10.8333px due to reduced costs by being able to use two different networks based on signal strength or cost, as well as negating the need for having two or more separate devices.Some sub-contract Chinese companies supply inexpensive dual SIM handsets, mainly in Asian countries. The phones, which also usually include touch screen interfaces and other modern features, typically retail for a much lower price than branded models. While some such phones are sold under generic names or are re badged by smaller companies under their own brand,=10.8333px numerous manufacturers, especially in China, produce dual SIM phones under counterfeit trademarks such as those of Nokia or Samsung, either as cosmetically-identical clones of the originals, or in completely different designs, with the logo of a notable manufacturer present in order to take advantage of brand recognition or brand image.
http://ifrasesdeamor.com
Susan
Václav Balík

The same problem here! Dual sim support, please;)
Václav Balík
Ryan Nguyen

Yes please. Need dual sim SMS support thank you
Ryan Nguyen
mankanwar

the last time I sent a message from my dual sim Xperia Z3, it picks the Sim1 by default for some reason. So may be if that is what happens on yours, change the sims in the 2 trays. It will be easy for you to get used to the changed sim slots and also to use Airdroid with it.
mankanwar
IRPS

Oh yeah, dual SIM would be great.

Anyway, I use Xiaomi and starting from MIUMI 8, there's an awesome feature called Dual Apps. I can run two AirDroid installation with different account. Maybe, if selecting which SIM Card to send SMS is hard to do, maybe AirDroid can give us flexibility to select which SIM Card is the default card, that would be enough.

So in my Xiaomi, I can choose SIM Card 1 is the default card for AirDroid installation 1, and choose SIM Card 2 for 2nd AirDroid installation.

Thank you soo much in advanced. Really love this app!
IRPS
Lillian Admin

Oh yeah, dual SIM would be great.

Anyway, I use Xiaomi and starting from MIUMI 8, there's an awesome feature called Dual Apps. I can run two AirDroid installation with different account. Maybe, if selecting which SIM Card to send SMS is hard to do, maybe AirDroid can give us flexibility to select which SIM Card is the default card, that would be enough.

So in my Xiaomi, I can choose SIM Card 1 is the default card for AirDroid installation 1, and choose SIM Card 2 for 2nd AirDroid installation.

Thank you soo much in advanced. Really love this app!

Hi your voice has been heard. We are still making evaluation about it. Please kindly wait
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 39