Ctrl Enter to send Message on Windows AirDroid

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:27 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
stevedh
OP

Ctrl Enter to send Message on Windows AirDroid

I couldn't find an option to set this on windows AirDroid, so keep accidentally sending messages... which can be embarrising.
DC Bjuv likes this post.
stevedh
andreank

Re: Ctrl Enter to send Message on Windows AirDroid

Essentially all cell phones are wonderful. Notwithstanding the stage, they do things that would have appeared to be mysterious just 10 years back. In any case, cell phones do have their confinements. Like writing and exploring record structures. AirDroid gives you a chance to investigate your gadget and send instant messages from your PC.

What's it do?

AirDroid makes a modest Android server of sorts when it interfaces with your Wi-Fi system. Consider it like a converse remote desktop. From your PC's program you can deal with your gadget. Shock, IE isn't prescribed. You can exchange documents, introduce applications, and oversee music, ringtones, and photographs. The best element is the capacity to send and answer to SMS messages from your program.

Why do we like it?

I'm sending content SMS messages from my Android telephone by means of my program. I can't push how incredible that is. Presently in case you're a Sprint client with Google Voice Integration, this isn't new. In any case, for other people, it's pretty dope. In addition, I'm ready to introduce applications, add music and photographs, and beware of my gadget's stockpiling accessibility from a program. On the telephone, I can check memory and CPU use. Ignite Fire proprietors can utilize it to side burden applications from the Android Marketplace. Obviously you need to side burden AirDroid first.
andreank
DC Bjuv

Re: Ctrl Enter to send Message on Windows AirDroid

stevedh wrote:I couldn't find an option to set this on windows AirDroid, so keep accidentally sending messages... which can be embarrising.

Same problem. It is hella enoying
DC Bjuv
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 62