Thread and message delete on Android from PC/Linux

Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Timothy Carter
OP

Thread and message delete on Android from PC/Linux

I tried and liked AirDroid but the show stopper is that it will not delete texts and threads on my Android. I am now using MobileGo on Windows 10 but that laptop is very old and soon I will have to start using my HP with Linux Mint. At that point I will not be able to use MobileGo. MobileGo successfully deletes threads and texts on my Android and if AirDroid did that I would be using it. This feature is absolutely necessary for me since I manage hundreds of texts and do not have time or patience to delete them both on the phone and PC.

Thank you,
Timothy A. Carter
antrim44@aol.com
timothyantrimcarter@gmail.com
Timothy Carter
Jacob

Re: Thread and message delete on Android from PC/Linux

+1 but it is understandable why this feature is not implemented. likely due to a security issue with sms, there is no easy way to do this on android versions past 4.4
Jacob
Charlene Admin

Re: Thread and message delete on Android from PC/Linux

I tried and liked AirDroid but the show stopper is that it will not delete texts and threads on my Android. I am now using MobileGo on Windows 10 but that laptop is very old and soon I will have to start using my HP with Linux Mint. At that point I will not be able to use MobileGo. MobileGo successfully deletes threads and texts on my Android and if AirDroid did that I would be using it. This feature is absolutely necessary for me since I manage hundreds of texts and do not have time or patience to delete them both on the phone and PC.

Thank you,
Timothy A. Carter
antrim44@aol.com
timothyantrimcarter@gmail.com
+1 but it is understandable why this feature is not implemented. likely due to a security issue with sms, there is no easy way to do this on android versions past 4.4
This is one of the features that matters to me.

Hi all, thank you for your suggestion and your voice has been heard. :) We will discuss it within our team and take it into consideration for future version. Thx.
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234878

Latest Member: Priyanka

Online: 63