Backup Multiple Folders

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:40 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Olivier
OP

Backup Multiple Folders

Greetings !
I have just started using AirDroid Premium and the Backup over Wifi is wonderful.
The only hick is that you can only select one Folder to be Backed-up.

I have many folders that I backup manually (Via USB), for example: APK Folder, Others, DCIM, Download, Screenshots, and such.

It's nice to be able to Backup from Wifi, but if it's just one folder, I'll do it manually instead (Drag and Drop) to save me some time.

Thank you !

P.S: I am on Oneplus One A001, CM11s, Kitkat 4.4.4
Olivier
John+Wallach

Re: Backup Multiple Folders

Hello,

Is this feature under consideration?
John+Wallach
Sonneveld

Yes, that's definitely needed!

Actually I am quite disappointed that it's not possible to select multiple folders. It seems like a no-brainer..

Cheers
Sonneveld
Niki Admin

Yes, that's definitely needed!

Actually I am quite disappointed that it's not possible to select multiple folders. It seems like a no-brainer..

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far these feature is not supported on AirDroid.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
K1ckEM

Hi! I am also very sad that this isn't a feature already. I would like to backup my pictures, from my SD card (Camera) and from the messangers (whatsapp etc.) . Sadly i have to manualy navigate to the folders.
K1ckEM
Elevengyerek

Hi!

I am also dissapointed about this. I would like to backup my phone so if it got stolen or I crash it all my data is saved. For example my pictures, my call recordings, my docs etc.
I hope this feature will be available soon. Or if I can navigate one folder up and then save the whole thing.

Best Regards,
David
Elevengyerek
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 66