Improve range of Emoji available for SMS in Local Mode

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Philip
OP

Improve range of Emoji available for SMS in Local Mode

I am currently using AirDroid in Local Connection Mode.

The range of Emoji available when composing an SMS message is very limited (and is a strange subset of all the Emoji which are available). Any Emoji which are contained in incoming SMS messages are displayed correctly, but it is not even possible to cut and paste them into a new message that I am writing.

Are there any plans to improve the number/range of Emoji which are supported when composing a message?

Many thanks
Philip
Philip
Philip

Re: Improve range of Emoji available for SMS in Local Mode

Any chance of a response from the developers? It has been over a week since I asked the question...
Philip
Charlene Admin

Any chance of a response from the developers? It has been over a week since I asked the question...

Hi,sorry for our late reply. Thank you for your suggestion. We would take it seriously into consideration. Any development, we will let you know. :)
Charlene
Admin
Philip

Hi
Has there been any further consideration given to increasing the range of Emoji available?
Philip
Niki Admin

Hi
Has there been any further consideration given to increasing the range of Emoji available?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We would like to know which platform do you use Airdroid and why you want to increase
the range of Emoji available?

Is that make you talk with friend more easier or something else?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 29