Display both Internal Memory & External SD Card files ?

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 am in Feature Requests

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
cthunder

Title

+1 -- Although @OleksandrByelkin is correct; I have a Samsung Galaxy S using "Slim ICS Rom" and the mount point for an external SD card is /mnt/emmc.
Can we get around this by at least adding root support to whoever needs it? (with disclaimers and all?)
cthunder
dionna17

Title

I have this problem as well on the Motorola droid X2. Displays internal memory as 2GB that I have no idea where it picks that up from. Then, it reads my internal memory as 4.7GB as the SD card. It does not read my 8GB SD card at all.
dionna17
Bernice56

Title

Please help all Galaxy s3 users and make the SD card visible - your App would then be Awesome - it's pretty awesome already!thanks
Bernice56
Bernice56

Title

Please help all Galaxy s3 users and make the SD card visible - your App would then be Awesome - it's pretty awesome already!thanks
Bernice56
Bernice56

Title

** please note I this happened AFTER I updated SIII to Jellybean 4.1.1 :-( ***
Bernice56
Bernice56

Title

** please note I this happened AFTER I updated SIII to Jellybean 4.1.1 :-( ***
Bernice56
EtsukoKm

Title

PJB904, the same happened to me here on my S3.
EtsukoKm
Deson

Title

Was logging on to the forum to suggest this feature.. but of course some one else had thought of it before me. ;) But I want it too for my Note 2!
Deson
sdpanisdp

Title

+1 for external SD support in the tree... or, alternatively, some kind of a "favorite locations" shortcut list that can be pointed at any point in the file system.Thanks!
sdpanisdp
Anarion

Title

Galaxy Note 2 has this problem too. I mean, you can get to the external sdcard via filesystem tree, but it's inconvenient. Not to mention the scary warning ;-)
Maybe if it's hard to find out where the external SD is from the system, it could be configured by user? If he wants to? It would be better than what we have now.
Anarion
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 88