Display both Internal Memory & External SD Card files ?

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 am in Feature Requests

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Anarion

Title

Galaxy Note 2 has this problem too. I mean, you can get to the external sdcard via filesystem tree, but it's inconvenient. Not to mention the scary warning ;-)
Maybe if it's hard to find out where the external SD is from the system, it could be configured by user? If he wants to? It would be better than what we have now.
Anarion
lisac826

Title

I have the Samsung Captivate, and it will not show me the external SD Card either. I would LOVE it if you could add this feature.
lisac826
kettnerb

Title

Yes, Please add support for external sd cards.
kettnerb
ramrod

Title

You don't need root permissions to see your external sd card. If you want to access your external you have to go to the root directory first.
My galaxy note 2 had it under: /mnt/extSdCard. Then you should be able to look at what's on your external sd. (In air droid go to system then /mnt)
ramrod
db150

Title

db150
db150

Title

I posted a thread on how to easily do this:

http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/9299/you-can-transfer-files-to-your-external-microsd-or-sd-card-in-your-phone#Item_1
db150
BasilStan

Title

Actually, it would be easy for them to support it. All they would have to do is let you add your own folders to the left panel where "SD Card" and "System" are. That way you would only have to mess with the whole workaround by going into System once. Of course, you could also add other folders such as DCIM, Videos, or whatever for quick access.
BasilStan
jojo1717

Title

Still can't see memory for both places "sdcard" and the REAL sdcard called "extSdCard" in upper left.....too bad. Deleting app and will reinstall when/if fixed.
Nothing more empty than the feeling of a 'partially working' app.
jojo1717
cntrstin

Title

+5
I have a S3 with a 64GB SD.. I want to access that!!!!
cntrstin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235469

Latest Member: erfanmanesh

Online: 94