callto: handler

Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
CurGeorge8
OP

callto: handler

I would like the ability for airdroid to parse the callto: handler. I'm not looking for the application itself to handle voice traffic, but to take callto: links and activate the dialer on the phone.
What I'd like to do is be able to click on a phone number in my address book (Mac) and have it dial on my phone.
wsinclair530 likes this post.
CurGeorge8
drkvogel

Title

+1 for this.
A "dial" API call would be useful. Something like: http://127.0.0.1:8888/sdctl/dial/?number=555-555-5555

In fact, documentation on the existing API would be nice too. ;-)
drkvogel
Bacigala

Title

+1 from me too, would be a really handy feature, and maybe the ability to call numbers clicked on in another tab?
Bacigala
jvlkerala

Title

Please consider a dial app this would allow me to not touch the phone at all during work and make the app more usefullThanks,

Ken
jvlkerala
MarylouHi

Title

interested in this as well!!
MarylouHi
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your suggestion. AirDroid now supports dialing phone number on web desktop. If this isn't the feature you expect, would you please tell us more details about your feature request?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi maxxer,
Thanks for your explanation!

We've gathered your feature request. Our product team will consider this and try to add this in future updates :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid.
wsinclair530 likes this post.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 16