MMS support?question

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:47 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
hilander209
OP

MMS support?

I see this as a theme on this forum... any MMS support coming? Mainly for group texts but also picture, gif, etc?
2 people like this post.
hilander209
KJThaDon

Re: MMS support?

Seems they have been ignoring the MMS requests for 4 or 5 years now...Time for me to make the switch to mighty also
KJThaDon
Jare

No way...they STILL haven't done this? I had this like 1.5 years ago before I went to iPhone for a little while and am trying to find something comparable to RemoteMessages. This is unbelievable..
Jare
Charlene Admin

I see this as a theme on this forum... any MMS support coming? Mainly for group texts but also picture, gif, etc?
Seems they have been ignoring the MMS requests for 4 or 5 years now...Time for me to make the switch to mighty also
No way...they STILL haven't done this? I had this like 1.5 years ago before I went to iPhone for a little while and am trying to find something comparable to RemoteMessages. This is unbelievable..

Hi all,thank you for your suggestion.We are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 74