MMS

Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Rosemead Info

Re: MMS

Niki wrote:
MMS Support Please. All my group messages are MMS.

I normally use the messaging and notification functions on my windows pc.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

Best Regards,

It is something that is also useful in business. As more and more customers begin sending photos of documents through text, having an MMS sync pull all the photos so that we can automatically pull them from the phone through our computers or send out photos of documents directly to the customers phone would help our business processes and make it a program we would be interested in using. We swapped from AirDroid to MightyText for that reason and MightyText also has issues with MMS.
Rosemead Info
Niki Admin

It is something that is also useful in business. As more and more customers begin sending photos of documents through text, having an MMS sync pull all the photos so that we can automatically pull them from the phone through our computers or send out photos of documents directly to the customers phone would help our business processes and make it a program we would be interested in using. We swapped from AirDroid to MightyText for that reason and MightyText also has issues with MMS.

We will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

By the way, would you mind tell us what your main business is?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

By the way, would you mind tell us what your main business is?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Would you comfortable telling us what your main business is doing?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Benjamin+“Feral”+Selinger

Another second here.
Most of our company uses AirDroid and we've been waiting/hoping for MMS support for a long time. We have large group chats with our clients and field operators who are constantly sending us pictures of stuff on job sites. Can't view them in AirDroid, which sort of defeats the purpose.

We would absolutely pay for this feature. We have 200 employees and our largest client uses MMS to send us pictures of job sites every day.
Bob L likes this post.
Benjamin+“Feral”+Selinger
dbower44022

Both Pushbullet and Mightytext support MMS, so it can be done. MMS is the only thing I have found that prevents Airdroid from being the best app in the market.
Bob L likes this post.
dbower44022
Niki Admin

Both Pushbullet and Mightytext support MMS, so it can be done. MMS is the only thing I have found that prevents Airdroid from being the best app in the market.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Bengii

Niki, instead of continuously cutting-n-pasting your same responses, and asking questions like "Why is MMS important?" or "Why are you in pursuit of this feature?," the fact is most people, at least in the U.S., regularly use group text/MMS. The bottom line if we think you've got a great UI, but the inability to use MMS is what causes most of us to seek alternative options. All we want to hear is an update on timing. Thanks.
Bengii
Niki Admin

Niki, instead of continuously cutting-n-pasting your same responses, and asking questions like "Why is MMS important?" or "Why are you in pursuit of this feature?," the fact is most people, at least in the U.S., regularly use group text/MMS. The bottom line if we think you've got a great UI, but the inability to use MMS is what causes most of us to seek alternative options. All we want to hear is an update on timing. Thanks.
Thank for your suggestion, we will try our best to do it.
Niki
Admin
Jesse

This application is absolutely amazing. It's better than pushbullet in everyway. Everyway excepy MMS. As a user that works in IT that requires the ability to send pictures to users for instructional purposes I sadly have to continue to use PushBullet and I seriously don't want to. Ad it as a pro feature or something. I don't care, I'll pay for it. It's 2018... I Was extremely thoroughly surprised when I couldn't drag a picture into a text message in the otherwise extremely well made app.
Bob L likes this post.
Jesse
Niki Admin

This application is absolutely amazing. It's better than pushbullet in everyway. Everyway excepy MMS. As a user that works in IT that requires the ability to send pictures to users for instructional purposes I sadly have to continue to use PushBullet and I seriously don't want to. Ad it as a pro feature or something. I don't care, I'll pay for it. It's 2018... I Was extremely thoroughly surprised when I couldn't drag a picture into a text message in the otherwise extremely well made app.

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you mind telling us what your job do?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 62