MMS

Sun May 21, 2017 7:48 pm in Feature Requests

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Niki Admin

Re: MMS

This application is absolutely amazing. It's better than pushbullet in everyway. Everyway excepy MMS. As a user that works in IT that requires the ability to send pictures to users for instructional purposes I sadly have to continue to use PushBullet and I seriously don't want to. Ad it as a pro feature or something. I don't care, I'll pay for it. It's 2018... I Was extremely thoroughly surprised when I couldn't drag a picture into a text message in the otherwise extremely well made app.

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you mind telling us what your job do?

Any development, we will let you know.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Planned

MMS. How long will it take? How many years?
Or can you recommend an alternative product with similar functionality that DOES incorporate MMS?
If you don't intend to add, it, why string us along?
Bob L likes this post.
Planned
Bob L

Completely agree. Should be able to view the full context of our texts. Don't know why Airdroid has not yet integrated such a basic function if it is meant to substitute for our cell phones while at our workstations. Especially considering the long list of features they have implemented that I never use. I would pay the yearly premium fee if this feature was included.
Bob L
Jonathan+Woodard

Forgive me for my negative attitude, however, numerous people all across these forums have, over the years, given you multiple case uses. I have searched this issue over the years and, each time, I still see the same canned responses. Why don't you just quit stringing us along and say that, despite multiple requests, you are just not going to implement MMS?

You want to know my use case? Normal use. I have friends/family all over that I do not want to have to convince to drop sms/mms and switch to "insert various messaging" just because "its cooler" Most people still find themselves needing MMS for some reason or another.

But by all means please, use an internal discussion to develop its feasible possibility. However, apologies if I don't wait around while I grow old anticipating for you to let us know in regards to any development.

Oh, and don't forget to thank me for my feedback.

Best Regards,
Jonathan+Woodard
Simon Walker

I don't understand why you keep asking why people want to use MMS. Group texting is a frequently used function on any phone as well as picture sharing. It's a standard feature that we all use and have used for years. Why can't you just add support for it ?
Simon Walker
mojito

Hi,

Can we have any return about this feature ?
This thread has one year and don't support of mms.

Thanks
mojito
Steve

the fact that attachments to/from SMS are not possible on desktop and appear as a link when sent from web is a reason to give up this platform.
Steve
mojito

Which app/tools is available with sms/mms on mac desktop and android phone ?
Thanks
mojito
Stevens Phone

The app "Join by joaoapps" does it well. $5 for lifetime premium, too. I just paid for a month of premium on AirDroid to see how it compares, since Join's UI isn't great, but I didn't realize it doesn't have mms support. Without that, it doesn't really compare at all, unfortunately, so I'll be going back until a better option comes along. I can mirror my phone screen, but not use a basic messaging function? The priorities are a little mixed up, there.
mojito wrote:Which app/tools is available with sms/mms on mac desktop and android phone ?
Thanks
Stevens Phone
Niki Admin

mojito wrote:Which app/tools is available with sms/mms on mac desktop and android phone ?
Thanks

You can use MightyText to receive or send SMS/MMS on your mac.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 8