Formal Support for Opera

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:22 am in Feature Requests

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Ancient1

Title

Please add support for Opera. Using Opera 12.11 on Windows 7, which supports almost everything from HTML 5. But I only get the background and no login form. Tried to disable plugins and content blocking, but this does not help.
Ancient1
ssross

Title

Opera MUST be supported.
Dont want to use IE just for AirDroid!
ssross
robertclarke_305

Title

Worked perfectly the first time I started it up on Chrome!
I thought it was a piece of junk after fiddling with it on my primary browser, Opera (IT DOESN'T WORK on Opera), but once I switched over to Chrome, it took about a second to log in and the icons to populate!
Using this to replace Mobi-Go due to the connection issues and forced to use their interface. Luv the browser integration, but I want it on MY browser!
JUST MAKE IT WORK FOR OPERA!!!
robertclarke_305
momceras

Title

GIVE US OPERA SUPPORT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!
momceras
MaDx

Title

No Opera support? *sigh* Back to smb or ssh then. Lucky enough I'm on a rooted device
MaDx
LoriRKSE

Title

Hallo Together!

I like Airdroid very much. And I would like it even more, if it supports Opera. Please do it!

Kind regards
Dirk
LoriRKSE
alfredtessman

Title

seems still doesn't fix after a year......I've try some minutes ago(mainly I'm using Opera), but it didn't appear anythings else except a background.
well, Opera will soon switch to webkit, I think the problem will not last for long.

but I think it's a bad thing that a web app supports Internet Explorer but doesn't support Opera.
alfredtessman
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 14