Calendar / Agenda?

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:30 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
vingfel
OP

Calendar / Agenda?

Would it be possible to have access to the calendar trough AirDroid?
Typing on a real keyboard is easier that typing on the smartphone. And it may be useful not having to log into the Google Calendar from work's browser.
vingfel
Siva_Kovvuri

Title

1+
Siva_Kovvuri
xeon

Title

Although 90% of the time I just open up my calendar in a browser window or calendar client I'd still like this for that other 10%

+1/2 vote for me
xeon
djtony

Title

Don't see a big issue here, if you're in your browser, just open Google calendar or your corporate email. You are already in your computer. There might be really few reason why this should be implemented, like @MikeyThePikey said, maybe a 10% of the times. So hence I'm giving it a 1/10 of a vote
djtony
deerfarcemo

Title

Your presuming everyone wants their gmail account. A significant portion of android users only use their gmail account to purchase apps so for those that dont use gmail and therefore arent using the gmail calendar, this would be very, very handly.

+1 vote from me.
deerfarcemo
Bennyahs

Title

+1
I would like a calendar that is synced with Google calender. Its nice to have all in one place.
Karine likes this post.
Bennyahs
dopedick_freak

Title

+1
dopedick_freak
marys

Title

How do I connect to my phone-calendar ? I can't find any icon or other link on the desktop.
Using v1.1.0 beta, thanks for help.
Karine likes this post.
marys
Rene8J

Title

Yes. Having access to the calendar via Airdroid, would double it's usefulness.

Mela
Rene8J
X_X

Title

Also interested in mail client access, because I need to use my corporate mail calendar which is synced to phone, but when I want to enter through laptop, I should enter 3 times passwords and it pisses me off. When I enter through phone synced calendar, then I do not have to do this but on laptop its easier to manage agenda and so on.
Tarvo
X_X
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 63