Different wi-fi networks but same network show remote connection

Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:59 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Denis Makarov
OP

Different wi-fi networks but same network show remote connection

If my computer is connected to a different wi-fi network than the computer, but in same local network I see remote connection status in web interface.

I think that it's not good behavior because both devices are in the same local network.

Do you can implement the feature to determine same local network and doesn't show remote connection status?

Thanks in advance
Denis Makarov
Niki Admin

Re: Different wi-fi networks but same network show remote connection

If my computer is connected to a different wi-fi network than the computer, but in same local network I see remote connection status in web interface.

I think that it's not good behavior because both devices are in the same local network.

Do you can implement the feature to determine same local network and doesn't show remote connection status?

Thanks in advance

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

The local connection mode needs your computer and phone connect to the same wifi.

So if your computer connected to a different,the web interface will display remote connection.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Denis Makarov

Hello,

I understand it but can you make feature for determining local network and not showing this status?
Denis Makarov
matt

This app is garbage. My phone and computer are connected to the same wifi network yet I am not able to transfer files larger than 1gb. I also paid for the premium which is supposed to allow large file transfers, yet I am still not able! I DEMAND a FULL REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
matt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 62