Ability to Delete SMS from Windows App

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
kalgari

Re: Ability to Delete SMS from Windows App

Would it be possible to delete the old SMS message from the Windows / Web app? I know this is an issue with newer versions of Android, but at least be able to delete from within the application. After a while, things get pretty messy with old and new text messages hanging around.

Thanks...
hi there, I'd recommend you to try SIM Manager app. You have to find sim card reader as well to do recover your sms messages. Good luck!
kalgari
kellygirardi

Cellular broadband apps and IHV programs have simultaneous access SMS for a single mobile broadband device. If both a portable broadband application and an IHV or OEM UWP application are fitted and<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->best android gps tracker equally show a announcements user interface each time a new SMS is acquired, the people see two notice UIs. An individual may switch off notifications or uninstall one of many apps.
kellygirardi
S Selvam

I use this facility to delete messages on my parent's phone.They are not tech savvy.I have to drive 100 miles at times in order to delete messages on their phone.

If you give this feature, it would be most helpful.
S Selvam
Ángel+Hernández

I use this facility to delete messages on my parent's phone.They are not tech savvy.I have to drive 100 miles at times in order to delete messages on their phone.

If you give this feature, it would be most helpful.

Have you tried Team Viewer? You can control the whole phone with it.
Ángel+Hernández
lemina echa

If this function is available (delete sms from desktop or web) it will be able helpful ... my activities mostly front of my PC..so i can read and delete from my PC without grab my phone...
lemina echa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 56