Initiate calls from browser

Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 am in Feature Requests

page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

zorus

Title

+1 :)
zorus

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

meh

Title

Yes, indeed on this one. It's the main reason I got the app, so I could start calls. Interestingly, the skype plug in highlights the numbers when i display the contacts via airdroid, so I can click to call with skype. That's cool, but I'd also like to be able to call via the phone.
meh

Notice:

joelwittels

Title

+1
joelwittels

Notice:

alraigah

Title

+1
alraigah

Notice:

heatherneumy

Title

its the first I try, call some one. it wil be great to that·!·
heatherneumy

Notice:

rayspapa

Title

+1
rayspapa

Notice:

JollyDorque

Title

+1 and with the option to use phone speaker when you initiate the call, so your phone could just sit on the table and you could still talk with the caller without having the need to pick up the phone.
JollyDorque

Notice:

LightChang

Title

+1 :-)
LightChang

Notice:

Mario

Title

Yes making and receiving calls thru browser using pc mic and speakers would really top if off! Nice work.
Mario

Notice:

ricardojaslima

Title

Calling as well as answering calls would really make it the best...
ricardojaslima
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

26271 posts

7445 threads

Members: 189908

Latest Member: Siti

Online: 3