Please, add the dual sim function

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
brawocom
OP

Please, add the dual sim function

Please, add the dual sim function. After adding this functionality, I will use the premium version.
brawocom
Niki Admin

Re: Please, add the dual sim function

Please, add the dual sim function. After adding this functionality, I will use the premium version.
Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far dual SIM is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Milos Dagohoy

Hello,

This feature is very important to me. I also would like this feature to be added. Currently Im using a oneplus device that supports dual sim. In regions like the philippines, we often have more than one sim to cater our needs on different network carriers.
In my case, there are times that i would like to reply through sim 2 but replying through airdroid in my mac seems to use the default sim for messaging which is sim 1.
Any chance you could add this feature? would greatly appreciate it,

Thanks,
Milos Dagohoy
robpait

As a paid AirDroid user for two years, I am raising my hand for this as well. I am in the USA and have a OnePlus with two SIM cards. I use one number for work and another for personal. I can work around this using AirMirror but dual-SIM support would be a lot easier. Thanks!
robpait
Sarah Crizelle

brawocom wrote:Please, add the dual sim function. After adding this functionality, I will use the premium version.

Yes, Please. I will subscribe to premium too if that happens. :D
Sarah Crizelle
Sarah Crizelle

Sarah Crizelle wrote:
brawocom wrote:Please, add the dual sim function. After adding this functionality, I will use the premium version.

Yes, Please. I will subscribe to premium too if that happens. :D

https://messages.android.com/ at least google has something going on. thanks btw.
Sarah Crizelle
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 66