Single App Mode Feature

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
SpecEasy
OP

Single App Mode Feature

Hello!
I have spent the last four weeks extensively testing eight different device remote control applications and I noticed that one thing that AirDroid business is really missing is the ability to lock a device down so it is able to work as a kiosk by limiting the device to a single app or browser.

Would anyone else find a feature like this useful to them?
SpecEasy
Niki Admin

Re: Single App Mode Feature

Hello!
I have spent the last four weeks extensively testing eight different device remote control applications and I noticed that one thing that AirDroid business is really missing is the ability to lock a device down so it is able to work as a kiosk by limiting the device to a single app or browser.

Would anyone else find a feature like this useful to them?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you mean AirDroid business should provide a feature that can lock the host devices' screen?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
frasesparastatu

Re: Single App Mode Feature

Você está querendo colocar um Status no WhatsApp bem louco e divertido? Então chegou na página certa! Aqui vou fazer uma compilação com frases para Status muito engraçadas, que vão pôr seus amigos a rir sem parar :)Todos as frases têm até 139 caracteres, o que significa que para além do Whats, podem ser usadas como Status do Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ou qualquer outra rede social do seu gosto. Basta copiar e colar. Simples assim! status para whatsapp
frasesparastatu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 33