ScreenCast Feature

Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Tmo33
OP

ScreenCast Feature

First let me say this is absolutely the most amazing app I've come across! And for free! and no ads! Wow!

One app I have been looking is a screencast of your android device to computer (or computers browser) I'm sure it'd be tricky to do but just an idea?

-Tyler
Tmo33

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

urbagwarp

Title

I've been looking for something to do this as well, and this seems like the app for the job... I've got my fingers crossed
urbagwarp

Notice:

ganesh_guwahati

Title

[COPY] First let me say this is absolutely the most amazing app I've come across! And for free! and no ads! Wow! [END OF COPY & AGREE!]

If it's possible: NICE
ganesh_guwahati

Notice:

Den991

Title

+1
indeed!
Den991

Notice:

LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your support and suggestion. We will consider this and try to make improvements in future updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let us know :)
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26265 posts

7439 threads

Members: 189701

Latest Member: hasshbrown

Online: 5