Integration with Whatsapp

Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 pm in Feature Requests

page 5 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

mahnaz

Title

+1
mahnaz

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

gesher

Title

yes please.
gesher

Notice:

Adrian

Title

+1
I've just signed up to ask you for whatsapp support, but as i now see, I'm not the only one asking for this feature ;)
Adrian

Notice:

Brisk

Title

+1
Brisk

Notice:

jhopwood

Title

+1, really needed feature
jhopwood

Notice:

falcore

Title

+1... Integration with whatsapp would be awesome and extremely helpful!
falcore

Notice:

bfawlty

Title

+1!!!!!!
bfawlty

Notice:

SuzieShambles

Title

I'm here to write this but I've found out that you guys have already requested this feature.
Please integrate whatsapp into this magnificant application

+1 for whatsapp
SuzieShambles

Notice:

VivienWesl

Title

Yes Whatsapp Integration is a must! I can so see myself using this feature :)
VivienWesl

Notice:

NaveenJoshy

Title

Use Facebook Messenger. You don't need to have Facebook to use it anymore. And you can reply and see your messages from your computer as well. Happy texting!
NaveenJoshy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

26265 posts

7439 threads

Members: 189721

Latest Member: nurhansamet

Online: 4