Options to log in

Fri May 11, 2012 9:00 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

WebDes2012
OP

Options to log in

Can there be an option where you can choose to log in with either:-a passworda qr codeor bothusing a qr code is very quick and simple
WebDes2012

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

bicela

Title

Hi WebDes2012,
There's actually a way to login with your own password instead of the provided random password:
1) open AirDroid in your mobile phone
2) tap the Settings icon on the upper right corner of the app screen
3) turn on "predefined Passcode"
4) put your own password

*whenever you open AirDroid, it will still provide you a random password, you can just ignore that and enter your own passcode.
bicela

Notice:

Lido1

Title

Better still, I would like open free access to a set IP address. With this, and that I wouldn't open AirDroid anywhere else but on my own personal LAN, where is the need for the overkill on security?
Lido1

Notice:

hulk

Title

hulk

Notice:

hulk

Title

hulk

Notice:

hulk

Title

hulk

Notice:

hulk

Title

hulk

Notice:

statman

Title

is there away i can wipe my android clean and start anew it will not reconize my user or password and im positive its the correct one ive asked every person i could think of now ive found you, i have been told theres nothing i can do. thank you?
statman
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

26458 posts

7632 threads

Members: 197410

Latest Member: sanju

Online: 1