Desktop Notfications

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

max63094
OP

Desktop Notfications

Right now, to see if you get a text or not, you need to have your phone ringtone on or be looking at the AirDroid screen all the time. One great idea would be desktop notifications. I know google chrome supports this and I have seen other apps like AirDroid do this.
max63094

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

jrusinek

Title

+1 for that request.
jrusinek

Notice:

Melkersson

Title

That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the text notification appear on AirDroid! :) Desktop notifications would be a great addition to this already fantastic app!
Melkersson

Notice:

mb855mjw

Title

When are we going to see some desktop notifications AirDroid!! It's the only reason i don't use airdroid too much im stuck using mightytext
mb855mjw

Notice:

DoubtOn

Title

I'd back this feature request too.
DoubtOn

Notice:

Franknote

Title

DESKTOP NOTIFICATION: The best already missed feature one may add to this wonderful application.
Franknote

Notice:

xaptwo

Title

just add Growl support and it will solve this problem.
xaptwo

Notice:

careless_whisper

Title

Websites can't directly use Growl framework. And website is what AirDroid serves over HTTP. Besides, it would only fix Mac.
To fix this, AirDroid needs to rely on notifications API implemented within Web browser. Currently only Chrome supports it, if I'm not wrong.
careless_whisper

Notice:

shaileshmonani

Title

+1 or this - would be amazing if it could be just l;ike the gmail notification in chrome.
Or even if the title of the website where it says 'Airdroid' started flashing it wuld at least alert you.
shaileshmonani

Notice:

Ruxin

Title

+1
Ruxin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

26436 posts

7610 threads

Members: 196238

Latest Member: Nasim+Safarov

Online: 79