Desktop Notfications

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 am in Feature Requests

page 5 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

bif

Title

+1, fully support
bif

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

phlancelot

Title

I am able to get the notification using the AirDroid-Webkit-Notifier. However, the notification remains and doesn't go away. If I close the notification, I don't get any further notifications, so basically for me it is only working for the first message. Any ideas?
phlancelot

Notice:

Han

Title

I'm going to check this. Can you open a ticket at https://github.com/FlorianBezagu/AirDroid-Webkit-Notifier/issues to have a trace of this issue ? Thanks
Han

Notice:

bif

Title

I take it that trick wont work for chrome?
bif

Notice:

Han

Title

What do you mean ?
Han

Notice:

bif

Title

does the notifier work for chrome as well?
bif

Notice:

Han

Title

Yes it works for Chrome.
The only thing that does not work is when you close the desktop notification but not the notification inside aidroid tab you will not have desktop notifications anymore. Only until you close this aidroid notification. After it's closed desktop notifications will be back.
It's a small problem and it will be resolved asap.
Han

Notice:

bif

Title

sweet, very nice work
bif

Notice:

Han

Title

Thanks @xTYx728 !
@rmunson8 : I opened an issue to trace your problem : https://github.com/FlorianBezagu/AirDroid-Webkit-Notifier/issues/2
Han

Notice:

Han

Title

@rmunson8 : I fixed the problem.

Now you can close the desktop notification but not the Airdroid one and continue to have desktop notifications.
Han
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

26474 posts

7648 threads

Members: 197974

Latest Member: rvn

Online: 3