Title

emix
scifi38e

Title

USB support would be great!! +1
scifi38e
spicedragoon

Title

Awesome application with all the stuff in it especially the interface and it would be more than awesome to have usb over function for speed and when the cable is just next to the pc :)
spicedragoon
demonoidspawn

Title

I do not have wifi at work, but thanks to adb forward tcp:8888 tcp:8888 it works yay!!! :) I love this app!!
demonoidspawn
Schatzy62

Title

a native bluetooth option will be lovely! I need this app when charging the my phone ;)
Schatzy62
whatissupp1_

Title

I just discovered this app today and it really is great but i cant make it worki must write everything like said?

when i look for Adb devices i get this

C:\sdk-tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
0019bcd04b254e device

when i open localhost:8888 on my browser it cant connect

Any ideas and help?

Thanks in advance
whatissupp1_
whatissupp1_

Title

Admin can remove this
Sorry double post.
whatissupp1_
Shèngli

Title

I too would love to see a USB connection bypassing wifi and bluetooth - where I work (a Bank in Sydney) we can't have wifi turned on for fairly obvious security reasons, and those machines (laptops) with wifi have it automatically disabled when connected tot he corporate network.
A few staff have seen me running Airdroid and are begging for it as well... I really think this needs to me a fairly major priority.
Shèngli
uplakshgupta

Title

Wifi absolutely kills my battery. My phone will never stray more than a foot from my laptop or PC when using this app so the need for wifi seems redundant. If there was some way we could use the data cable instead it would be perfect.
uplakshgupta
mara

Title

On Android 2.1 or less, tethering is not available. And if you don't need adb for other purposes, it seems a bit workey to install it just for this. I use MyPhoneExplorer now, and it works fine via USB. I anyhow have the phone connected to charge, so why not have data connectivity as well?
mara
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 6 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 32