Replace Quicktime - HTML5 Webplayer?

Wed May 16, 2012 2:08 am in Feature Requests

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

kitingChris
OP

Replace Quicktime - HTML5 Webplayer?

I really dont like Quicktime and would be happy if there may add a html5 webplayer.
kitingChris

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Valkorian

Title

I second this.
Valkorian

Notice:

Artra

Title

+1 Quicktime player ? on Linux ??? and why this awful player ??
Artra

Notice:

vodaphone

Title

HTML5 now is the best option because i can use on any device video on AD
vodaphone

Notice:

ingermarien

Title

+1
ingermarien

Notice:

pbloprz

Title

+1
pbloprz

Notice:

naslucifer

Title

+1
naslucifer

Notice:

claudio

Title

I completely agree. If it weren't for programs always using the quicktime plugin (like Adobe products) and now this needing it, Quicktime would be gone. VLC is lighter more open, and more options (no PRO needed), and I would prefer it in programs. But for this, HTML5 is the perfect solution, especially on Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. I'd hope someone with an Android phone able to use this app would know not to use IE.
claudio

Notice:

HankQ

Title

Another +1. On Linux, forcing quicktime loops this into totem which chokes on gzip encoding. Disabling totem and installing vlc doesn't seem to work, as it seems that you have forced quicktime instead of allowing the browser to choose the player. An HTML5 option would be appreciated.
HankQ

Notice:

MalloryO69

Title

+1 :)
MalloryO69
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

26269 posts

7443 threads

Members: 189805

Latest Member: lolo

Online: 5