Add SMS Delivery Report

Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

AliRezza
OP

Add SMS Delivery Report

Hi dears at AirDroid,
your app is really good,
can you please add sms delivery report to your app ?
Thanks.
AliRezza

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

itsme

Title

i would like that too...
itsme

Notice:

Asthota

Title

+1
Asthota

Notice:

Mare

Title

+1 one on this. This is so important!This is the only thing I feel that this application lacks.
Mare

Notice:

thekillbot

Title

+1This is very important !
thekillbot

Notice:

Closser

Title

+111111111111111
Closser

Notice:

Maaz

Title

Airdroid,Awesome program. Have recommended to many people.

SMS delivery report would be great. Probably not easy to do.

Russell.
Maaz

Notice:

Matzen

Title

Same here. I'd love to have the reports. OR the possibility to write SMSs from my laptop and send them from the phone (thus using the built-in SMS report system).
Matzen

Notice:

fneyret

Title

+1
would be great :)
fneyret

Notice:

tavdov

Title

Agreed.
tavdov
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

26460 posts

7634 threads

Members: 197448

Latest Member: John Wick

Online: 141