Add SMS Delivery Report

Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm in Feature Requests

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

renate

Title

really need this feature, It would be great if you add delivery report!
renate

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

falloutboy8779

Title

Same here. I'm looking for it
falloutboy8779

Notice:

Niklis

Title

+1
Niklis

Notice:

BrookeWsj

Title

+1
BrookeWsj

Notice:

VaughnDho

Title

+1
VaughnDho

Notice:

VaughnDho

Title

+1
VaughnDho

Notice:

VaughnDho

Title

+1
VaughnDho

Notice:

icedada

Title

+1
We really need it.
icedada

Notice:

Memo

Title

I would also prefer to have delivery reports :-) !
Memo

Notice:

RodWarren

Title

This function is simply not implemented to AirDroid. And this is very sad because it makes AirDroid useless to me.

The only app I was able to find that sends smses with delivery reports is EazySMS. But it is old and very slow. Perhaps AirDroid developers could contact its author to ask how to do that.
RodWarren
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

26452 posts

7626 threads

Members: 197122

Latest Member: ....

Online: 4