WiFi Keyboard capability

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:02 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
ImperialCS
OP

WiFi Keyboard capability

since airdroid dont really support 3rd party apps in the portal, i would like to instead request wifi keyboard on the portal so that i can chat with my friends on whatsapp or any other messaging application with pc. thanks
ImperialCS
LGMENATOR

Title

This would be real nice!
LGMENATOR
ゆっきん

Title

Hello there I hope you're all OK after the holidays and you enjoyed yourselves it looked warm over in TASMANIA
just a wee bit hot for me only joking Well that's all the funeral bills paid and I should be able to pay for them from the insurance and the little money ma had left so really all is good over here .I went to the Guy that we got the head stone and got her name engraved on it plus the usual stuff it looks good so (it cost 275 pounds for that)
the robbing b#######ds but what can you do they know you have to get it done well you and jim don't have
To send anything I know with all my heart you'd helped out that's it all finalized and I am happy it went alright she would be pleased that she done it herself and did not ask anyone for a penny she will rest in peace at last
she always was worried about people and what they were thinking (you might not know this but your dad took a DRINK but she kept it from you and Joseph but I knew I had to carry the shame by myself it made me turn away from alcohol for that I thank god) Ha Ha so you can go out and have a drink and enjoy it and also keep good memories of her she always asked about you it was only that you were so far away and that she may not be able to help you if you needed it I was always telling her you were better off than both of us put together
Will keep in touch
Love john xx
ゆっきん
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 25